PesticidesBy Center for Environmental Health
– Pesticides are dangerous chemicals that can seriously harm people and the environment. CEH works for ecological solutions to pest problems and alternatives to pesticides. See why: the Top Ten Reasons Not to Use Pesticides.
– Click here to learn about pesticide use in rental housing.
– See the letter CEH and other groups sent EPA, urging the agency to review increased pesticide risks due to climate change.
– See the letter CEH and other groups sent the EPA, urging the agency to identify the so-called inert ingredients in pesticides (untested and often hazardous). For years the pesticide industry has claimed these ingredients are trade secrets.
– Learn about the hazards of one common pesticide, Roundup.Tags: food tips and resources